Monday, December 14, 2009

The End of a Semester

So, it's the end of another semester. I can't believe it's already done. I guess I always feel this way at the end of the semester, but I can't really help it.

Let's recap shall we:
- Moved-in and was an orientation coordinator for the freshman girls in Monroe. Had a lot of fun meeting the girls on my floor and taking them to all the orientation events.
- Outreach Tulane. Good times. Finally have a picture from that by the way (This is Chelsea "taking my blood pressure".. We had invited TEMS to help out at our community health fair):
- Started classes. Had a very busy schedule, but I enjoyed all of them.
- I turned 20! Good times.
- Homecoming. Greatest week ever. Lots of free Tulane give-aways and spirit!
- A lot more community service things. Mentored with Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Best Buddies, Project Grandpeople, and science club.
- A lot of fun GWA (Green Wave Amabassadors) things like giving tours and having student lunches.
-WiS things - met a lot of new people and got to have dinner with Celine Cousteau. Awesome.
- Halloween. Who doesn't love Halloween?
- Po-Boy fest. Yum.
- Couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving.
- Finals. Not so fun.

But now, I've finished. And it's been a great semester!

So, let's see what's in store for me. I'm going to be going to Arizona to visit a couple of my cousins (one of them is actually an '05 Tulane graduate who just graduated pharmacy school), then I'll be at home in California hanging out for the holidays, and then I'll be in Pittsburgh before I head back here for spring semester!

Anyways, I'll hopefully be posting a few times over break. Can't wait for the spring! More on that when it gets closer though. For now, I hope everyone has happy holidays!

No comments: